Runtime error 9

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
fsgert View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
FsXMaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsgert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Runtime error 9
    Posted: 26 August 2020 at 9:44am
Working on a fix for the newly added simulator!
Nice workaround you found. Once FSUIPC is in memory, FsXPand will remain ignorant of the actual sim.
Gert Heijnis, Chief

=== Be strange, but not a stranger! ===
didier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2020 at 12:51pm
Hello Gert, I come back to you after 3 years without contact because my FsXpand has been working very well since:
I am using FsXpand 7.1 with WideFS7. No problem with P3Dv4.5,
but I am testing today with MSFlight Simulator 2020 and FSUIPC7 (still WideFS7) and I encounter the following problem: "Runtime error '9': index out of range" 
I saw on your forum the solution of 22 Jun 2020 that you offer with "unless untick the box ..." but it does not work because I do not have control over FsXpand until I have validated it 'error and I did not focus on FsXpand to go to the HELP menu! (fsxpand quits instantly after validating the error msg)
However if I start Prepar3D before FS2020, FsXpand works fine with FS2020 !, even after closing Prepar3D.
I thank you in advance for being able to inform me,
Didier
fsgert View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
FsXMaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsgert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2020 at 9:35am
The tip form shows when you run FsXPand unless you untick the box on the tip form. To get it back, go to Help menu, show checklist.
Just got your message that you solved the problem

Edited by fsgert - 22 June 2020 at 9:36am
Gert Heijnis, Chief

savery999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savery999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2020 at 6:29pm
whats the tip form? and how do I check this as I am now getting this error message?

thanks
regards, steve avery
fsgert View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
FsXMaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsgert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2020 at 1:02pm
When starting FsXpand for the first time, you will get a runtime error unless you check the box on the tip form rightaway and hit OK. WiIll be fixed soon with the new release.
Gert Heijnis, Chief

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic